chickgonebad: Photograph of me with my hand under my chin. (Stephanie)
»NSFW

Gah

([personal profile] chickgonebad Apr. 29th, 2015 10:49 pm)
I think if my HGA felt like contacting me, he might not even be able to get past all the gunk in my sinuses. Seeing the doctor tomorrow. Made a butt-ton of chicken soup, so that helps.

Mal is sleeping at my feet. Freya is sleeping by G's chair. Tabasco is sleeping on his "orthopedic" cat bed. Sammy is sleeping on a pink pillow.

I'm sort of half watching film noir with the sound off. I love those cars.

From: [identity profile] lord-xorn.livejournal.com


I love those old noir pictures also but I still need to explore. The Maltese Falcon has been a favorite of mine for a few years.


From: [identity profile] sjo.livejournal.com

Orthopedic cat bed


We were at Marshall's getting stuff, and they had a bug, comy-fecat bed for $17. The label says it's orthopedic. We're pretty sure it's bullshit, but the cats love the bed.
.

Profile

chickgonebad: Photograph of me with my hand under my chin. (Default)
chickgonebad

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags