chickgonebad: Photograph of me with my hand under my chin. (Default)
([personal profile] chickgonebad Aug. 10th, 2012 03:13 pm)
Image of God from Monty Python 
Never assume you are invited to share accommodations with me unless you are directly invited to do so. That's presumptuous, disrespectful, and downright rude. Besides, since when have I ever been subtle about my desires? Seriously.

From: [identity profile] lizs18.livejournal.com


For real. If you want something, you'll say it. I know that about you.

From: [identity profile] sjo.livejournal.com


I do not understand why anyone would presume that a past relationship, long since over, established any expectations for the future. That just doesn't make sense to me.

From: [identity profile] lizs18.livejournal.com


Me neither and presumptions like that are really annoying.
.

Profile

chickgonebad: Photograph of me with my hand under my chin. (Default)
chickgonebad

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags