From: [identity profile] sophistbastard.livejournal.com


I'm boycotting this poll on account of not being slandered even once. Fad, my ass!

From: [identity profile] sjo.livejournal.com


I'm taking the fifth on that one... a fifth of gin!

From: [identity profile] deboranter.livejournal.com


but this is not a thinly veiled attack and it is therefore invalid

From: [identity profile] jblaque.livejournal.com


What does a guy have to do to earn a vindictive attack from you, anyway?

From: [identity profile] flaviarassen.livejournal.com


Whoever this "porn star" is, I wonder if she actually
doesn't know that it's medically impossible to prove,
or she's just hoping everyone else is...

From: [identity profile] sjo.livejournal.com


Hey, while some porn stars are smart people, it's not a job that requires the high level of brains...
.

Profile

chickgonebad: Photograph of me with my hand under my chin. (Default)
chickgonebad

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags